Thursday, October 11, 2012


As I sat and listened to conference on Sunday, I was amazed by the common theme of true conversion and being willing to submit our will to the Lord in living a Christ- like life.  I was especially touched by Henry B. Eyrings talk about not allowing our passions, pursuits and goals to get in the way of the Lord's guidance for our life.  As we become humble he will guide us to a better life than we could have imagined for ourselves--often utilizing our gifts and passions.  I know many times I am driven and focused on my goals and often forget to ask the Lord for his loving guidance.  I hope that we can all remember to follow Henry B. Eyring counsel, God knows better than we do and what our future holds.  It is part of our journey to learn to trust in Him and follow the inspiration and guidance he gives us in all aspects of our lives.
"Where is thy Pavilion?" By Henry B. Eyring

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails