Monday, April 21, 2014

40 Day Book of Mormon Challenge

Hi Sisters! Here are the reading assignments for the first 2 days of the Book of Mormon Challenge.
Day 1 of 40 for our Book of Mormon in 40 Days

Scripture Study: 1 Nephi 1-10
Scripture Mark & Ponder:
1Nephi 3:7

I find that when I get casual in my relationship with Divinity,
when it seems that no divine ear is listening and no divine voice
is speaking , That I am far, far away. If I immerse
myself in the scriptures, the distance narrows,
the spirituality returns.

Spencer W. Kimball

Day 2 of 40
Scripture study 1 nephi 11-15
Scripture Mark & Ponder
1Nephi 15:34
Your entire life is a mission and each new phase of it can
Be richly rewarding as you magnify your talents
And take advantage of your opportunities

Ezra Taft Benson

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails